Welcome to the another weekend blog hop. With nearly 200 participating authors there are ALL kinds of chances to win prizes. Check the EVENT PAGE to check out other participating authors and what they’re giving away.
Since nearly everything I own is still in storage, my Christmas is a little out of sync. I missing my Christmas decorations and thought I’d share a few of my favorites with you.
1. The kids’ pictures. When they were little they made all kinds of holiday decorations. I hung them with tape … until a few years ago when I decided to take them to a frame store and make them permanent. I love hanging them on the walls.
2. The advent wreath. Yes, I’m Catholic. And yes, it should be sitting on my diningroom table burning each night as a reminder to prepare my heart for the season. Yeah, it’s not there … like you needed to make me feel guilty. Did I mention I was Catholic?
3. Christmas movies. I usually spend a full day just putting them in one after another. But there are three I’m particularly missing Prancer, Miracle on 34th Street (I prefer the 1994 release.) and my all time favorite movie It’s a Wonderful Life.
7. Christmas earrings. I have presents and wreaths and Christmas lights and ornaments and … well, I’m missing every single one of them. Of course they match my socks and sweaters. Hey, I was a teacher. I have enough cheesy clothing to cover a full month of pre-holiday cheer.
8. The little Santa night light in my bathroom. He’s so darn cute.
*** GIVEAWAY CLOSED ***
Congratulations to Rain from Finland
who has chosen a copy of “A Touch of Lilly” and
will receive a $10 gift card from EC
So do you have a favorite holiday decoration? Anything sentimental? Anyone leaving a comment between now and Sunday, DECEMBER 18 at 6 pm EST will be entered to win a print copy of Ripe and Ready (for US shipment only. All others will receive a digital book from my releases) and a $10 Gift Card from Ellora’s Cave. One commenter will be chosen at random.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO STOPPED BY AND TOOK TIME TO COMMENT. I WISH ALL MY VISITORS A BLESSED HOLIDAY … WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE!
Thank you everyone for sharing all those wonderful memories with me during the Liquid Silver Stocking Stuffer Giveaway. They really touched my heart.
It was fun to see all your comments on the other blogs along the Liquid Silver trail. I hope you enjoyed all that Christmas candy. I would like to congratulate:
Donna for winning a copy of The Healer’s Garden.
And the grand prize winner of the stocking full of books is:
Debbie Tsikuris! Congratulations!
Each author will be emailing you individually, Debbie with your books, including mine, the first novella in the Tilling Passions series, Blind Love.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ONE AND ALL!!!