Welcome to the another weekend blog hop. With nearly 200 participating authors there are ALL kinds of chances to win prizes. Check the EVENT PAGE to check out other participating authors and what they’re giving away.
Since nearly everything I own is still in storage, my Christmas is a little out of sync. I missing my Christmas decorations and thought I’d share a few of my favorites with you.
1. The kids’ pictures. When they were little they made all kinds of holiday decorations. I hung them with tape … until a few years ago when I decided to take them to a frame store and make them permanent. I love hanging them on the walls.
2. The advent wreath. Yes, I’m Catholic. And yes, it should be sitting on my diningroom table burning each night as a reminder to prepare my heart for the season. Yeah, it’s not there … like you needed to make me feel guilty. Did I mention I was Catholic?
3. Christmas movies. I usually spend a full day just putting them in one after another. But there are three I’m particularly missing Prancer, Miracle on 34th Street (I prefer the 1994 release.) and my all time favorite movie It’s a Wonderful Life.
7. Christmas earrings. I have presents and wreaths and Christmas lights and ornaments and … well, I’m missing every single one of them. Of course they match my socks and sweaters. Hey, I was a teacher. I have enough cheesy clothing to cover a full month of pre-holiday cheer.
8. The little Santa night light in my bathroom. He’s so darn cute.
*** GIVEAWAY CLOSED ***
Congratulations to Rain from Finland
who has chosen a copy of “A Touch of Lilly” and
will receive a $10 gift card from EC
So do you have a favorite holiday decoration? Anything sentimental? Anyone leaving a comment between now and Sunday, DECEMBER 18 at 6 pm EST will be entered to win a print copy of Ripe and Ready (for US shipment only. All others will receive a digital book from my releases) and a $10 Gift Card from Ellora’s Cave. One commenter will be chosen at random.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO STOPPED BY AND TOOK TIME TO COMMENT. I WISH ALL MY VISITORS A BLESSED HOLIDAY … WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE!
I’m having a give away for the WHOLE month of June…a basket FULL of goodies! I can’t take a picture of it because my stuff is still in storage for the next month. (Fingers crossed we’re in a house by July.)
What’s in the basket?
A print copy of Healer’s Garden
Random print books from my conference overflow
Bookmarks, pens and other Nina goodies
A deck of EC playing cards
A $15 Amazon gift card
… probably more random stuff from my prize closet
How do you get your name thrown in the hat?
1) One chance for “LIKING” my Facebook fan page (be sure to leave a comment on the page to tell me you’re new)
2) One chance when someone who has “Liked” my fan page mentions your name as referring them to my FB Fan Page
3) Three chances entered for each review for Blind Love or Love’s Bounty (coming in mid-June) left on Amazon, GoodReads or Barnes and Noble.
And that’s it! One name will be drawn from all entries. The giveaway will run from today to JUNE 30 at noon EDT. (Shipping is for residence of the US or Canada only. An international winner would receive a $20 Amazon gift certificate in addition to the $15 card already included in the basket.)
And just because it’s been awhile since I shared some sexy man flesh, here is some drool worthy awesomeness I hope you come across this weekend …