I’ve been wracking my brain to think of a unique list for this week. But everything kept coming up short. So here’s a list of the lists that just didn’t work for me.
1. 13 of my favorite green things – You know, just going with the St. Patty’s Day theme. But green isn’t around my house or in my closet and the only thing I could think of was my books (ya know because they’re electronic … environmentally friendly and … green. I know, it was a stretch.)
2. 13 things I learned from my teens – I looooove my kids. But hormones definitely flood brain cells during these years and render them temporarily useless. Which means the “lessons” mostly would have embarrassed them.
3. 13 places Beautiful Girl has visited in Italy – She’s definitely been to more than 13 places. But I thought of it late at night while she was sleeping and I couldn’t get the list.
4. 13 things that are stressing me out – This is a busy spring for me. And since it takes me a long time to get things done I have to think waaaaay ahead. But listing everything I need to do between now and June just wouldn’t be mentally healthy.
5. 13 reasons to have animals – Mine are getting old which equates to sick. With a sick kitty and a sick dog (who’s shedding small chihuahuas every day) there’s not much I really like about them right now.
6. 13 things on the stickies around my desk – And before you ask, yes, there are more than 13. But most of them would embarrass me to share.
7. 13 things on my dining room table – Umm … this is just so sad … you so don’t want to go there.
8. 13 things I need to do before convention – Next week I’m going to the New England Conference in Massachusetts. My to-do list is as long as my arm. *sigh* You just don’t want to know.
9. 13 things I do to relax – Sadly, I couldn’t come up with a full list. I need to get a life.
10. 13 of my favorite videos – For some reason, juggling these videos and getting my blog to recognized all 13 codes at the same time is enough for me to pull my hair out. But here’s one that just cracks me up…
11. 13 cliches – My writing group is talking about avoiding cliches in writing. But then it would mean searching for 13 new sexy guys. Which I don’t mind so much, but I just didn’t want to bore you with more handsome hunks.
12. 13 things I love about summer – There’s still snow outside my window. It’s going away a centimeter at a time, but not fast enough for my liking. Thinking about summer right now would just make me yearn for those warmer temps and stretch out this icky time of year.
13. 13 of my favorite shows – I watch two. “Amazing race” and “Survivor”. Not really a full list.