So this week is all about shameless promotion. Here are thirteen reasons I believe you should run right out and buy my latest release, Blind Love.
1. It has LOTS of hot sex in it!
2. This is the first story in a three book erotic suspense series, but each story stands alone, so you’re not left twisting in the wind until the next book comes out this summer. (Though there is a thread that runs through all of them and I certainly hope you’ll want all of them.)
3. The heroine, Julie Tilling is an uptight CPA who discovers her inner vixen and lets her come out to play. (And we all love that naughty girl inside us! *Spank that naughty girl … spank her!* Oh, sorry … lost myself for a moment. Ah hem, where was I? Oh right…)
4. It’s all about three sisters who own a floral shop in a quaint little town in Maine. And who doesn’t love Maine?
5. It starts with a death and ends with another death. (Don’t you love a suspense story that leaves a string of bodies?)
6. Our hero, Damon Corey, also works as sexy shock jock, Demon Jones. He’s hot, he’s naughty … and he’s single. (Did I mention he drives a Harley? Now, that’s power between your thighs!)
7. Julie and Damon dabble on the fringes of internet pornography. (Maine can be a naughty place.)
8. There’s hot sex. (Did I mention that? Oh, well, it bears repeating!)
9. It’s an ebook. Same in-depth story for a low price. AND it saves trees! You can buy it at Liquid Silver Books.
10. There’s a great family and two sisters who will have their own stories.
11. Hot! Hot! Hot! Sex scenes. (oops, I know I mentioned that before, but they do it like bunnies.)
12. I’ll cry uncontrollably if you don’t buy my book. (Not moved by tears? … Bummer it works on my husband every time.)
13. No guide dogs were injured in the writing of Blind Love.