I love summer and though the calendar says it’s over, the weather in New England continues to stay hot. And I love it! All that steamy heat means shirts must come off! *fans face* What better way to cool off those hot bodies than with a little cooling water? So, with the help of a google search of wet, sexy men … I bring you 13 pieces of delectable eye candy. And as if their hot bodies weren’t sizzling enough … well I threw them all in a little bit of water for you. And because I think I should … I’ll share with you few water/rain facts. (Aren’t I nice making this a science lesson and all?)
1. Roughly 70 percent of an adult’s body is made up of water. And roughly 95% of women think it looks better on the outside.
2. While the daily recommended amount of water is eight cups per day, not all of this water must be consumed in the liquid form. Nearly every food or drink item provides some water to the body. And 8 cups of water poured over a man’s head makes him look mighty sexy!
3. The United States uses nearly 80 percent of its water for irrigation and thermoelectric power. But thank goodness there’s enough to fill the bathtub.
4. Drinking too much water too quickly can lead to water intoxication. Water intoxication occurs when water dilutes the sodium level in the bloodstream and causes an imbalance of water in the brain. Looking at too many wet men is intoxicating … but as of this date … no women have died from it.
5. Clouds contain huge numbers of tiny droplets of moisture. Raindrops are formed when these tiny droplets are enlarged, first by moisture from the surrounding air condensing on them and then by coalescing with other droplets during their descent. When raindrops come in contact with a sizzling man they break all physics laws and do not evaporate. (Amen sistah!)
6. Rainfall varies from less than an inch annually in a desert to more than 400 in. (1,000 cm) where the monsoons strike the Khasi hills in Assam, India, and on the windward slopes of Hawaiian mountains. And of course it’s always the most wet in the rainforest! Anyone want to get Lost?
7. Pure water (solely hydrogen and oxygen atoms) has a neutral pH of 7, which is neither acidic nor basic. But when a man is laying in it … it burns baby … oh how it burns!
8. Much more fresh water is stored under the ground in aquifers than on the earth’s surface. Oh, but let us thank Mother Earth that there’s still plenty of it for men to lounge in!
9. Factors controlling the distribution of rainfall over the earth’s surface are the belts of converging-ascending air flow, air temperature, moisture-bearing winds, ocean currents, distance inland from the coast, and mountain ranges. Ascending air is cooled by expansion, which results in the formation of clouds and the production of rain. Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever, bring on the wet guy …
10. The average person in the United States uses anywhere from 80-100 gallons of water per day. Flushing the toilet actually takes up the largest amount of this water. Save water … shower with a man!
11. Water dissolves more substances than any other liquid. Wherever it travels, water carries chemicals, minerals, and nutrients with it. And this poor baby needs his mineral bath …
12. Somewhere between 70 and 75 percent of the earth’s surface is covered with water. So let our men roll in those ocean waves to their hearts content!
13. The total amount of water on the earth is about 326 million cubic miles of water. So stop worrying if there’s enough wet to go around ladies … obviously there is!
Really, I just LOVE summer!