I don’t do this very often, but I just finished edits on my newest book with Ellora’s Cave. So I thought I’d share with you thirteen reasons you might like to read my debut novella with them, Divine Deception.
1. It takes place in a vineyard in western NY. And to add credibility to the story a had to suffer through a whole bunch of hands-on wine research. 😉
2. There’s a really sexy, naughty boy hero, Nicholas Gradin IV who drives a motorcycle.
3. It’s a Nina Pierce novella, need you ask if there’s hawt monkey sex? Ummm. only like every time you turn around. *g*
4. Everyone’s got a secret.
5. Francesca Santerre is one kick-ass heroine who has an agenda all her own!
6. It’s my first story with a new publisher and that always makes a book special! (Yeeeeaahhh … this guy has nothing to do with that, I just wanted to add in some eye candy.)
7. Did I mention there’s some crazy outdoor loving in this story? (Oh, I did? Well, it bears repeating.)
8. Nicholas wants to sell the vineyard …
9. Frankie wants to make sure it stays in the family …
10. Both of them will do anything to get their way!
11. There’s a whole cast of other characters that get in the way of Frankie and Nick’s goals. (Okay, not exactly these guys, but take my word for it … there are other people in this novella.)
12. It’s a romance … of course there’s a happy ending!
13. I couldn’t do a Shameless Thursday without including this cute little trailer … now could I?